Telephone: 01922 650330



Walsall Parent Partnership Service is a statutory service provided by Walsall Council for parents and carers of children between 2 - 19 years who have or may have a special educational need(SEN).


We provide free confidential information, advice and guidance in relation to special educational needs



We provide a range of flexible services. We are here to:


·     provide a telephone helpline service

·     talk through the options available and help you make informed decisions

·     provide impartial, accurate and up to date information and guidance on SEN

·     help you prepare for and support you at meetings with the school or the local education authority

·     signpost you to other relevant organisations

·     help you to write letters, complete forms and other documents

·     explain the special educational needs process

·     Provide informal Drop in Sessions. Workshops and Information Events

·     Help you understand your rights, role and responsibilities with regard to your child's education

·     Help you resolve disagreements including appeals to the SEN Tribunal


We are not able to:


  • Attend meetings on your behalf or in your absence  
  • Attend medical appointments with you
  • Make an assessment of your child's needs



Every local authority has a Parent Partnership Service. To find your local service click


Watch this short video to find out more.